Faith and Racial Justice of Interfaith Clergy Standing for the Community
- Create opportunities for people of faith to engage in meaningful conversations about racism and its impact on our community.
- Encourage interfaith collaboration to inspire our county in matters of racial equity.
- Create and maintain an exchange of resources regarding racism, its history and impact from our various faith communities
- Create opportunities for public education and dialogue
- Collaborate with other entities with similar goals